Thursday, September 24, 2015

Old with Gold

My moms decor is southern chic.. Prints, rustic, and glitz. She has dark wood, cheetah, and farm paintings all in the same room (and yes she rocks it). If you look at my mini apartment in the basement you can see some similar style (on account to we do "shop" in the same storage area for decor). I love my beige walls, red checkered rocking chair, and white furniture and bedding. But I am obsessing over pairing gold with antiques. If I can cross anything crisp, fresh, and bright with something rustic and timeless I am one happy girl.

After changing my room color and bedspreads many times over the years, I swear by beige walls and white bedding. I can bring in any color scheme and style with that. The interior designer inside of me has wheels turning lately. So many fun, new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment