Monday, October 26, 2015

Pray Big

Hello Bloggeramigos...
I am not a morning person... Unless I get to lay in bed and have coffee first (Which is rare)! The first thing I see is this pillow from Gordmans. How awesome is it to wake up being reminded the power of prayer? It totally changes my morning. I believe I forgot how much I love Gordmans for home decor and gifts. This might have been bought for my boyfriends home, but somehow it made it to my couch...  Sorry Trav!

Another bright point this past week was I made it through the 10 virtues of the Proverbs 31 Women. My best friend and I discussed how we can take our personal time with the word to the next level. Starting everyday with one of these virtues and to journal how I can apply this to my everyday life, changed my heart. All day the verse is on my mind and keeps me at peace when things get stressful! I am so thankful to have a wide variety of relationships that are so open to reading, praying, and studying the word together.

Stay tuned for a new fall outfit update later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment