Thursday, January 1, 2015

Preppy Gone Wild

 I have always marched to my own drum when it comes to fashion. I love anything from Boho and Preppy, to Country and wearing my Tony Llama boots (Even if I spend most my time in workout wear). After the start of my first summer semester of college, I lost interest in the tasteless, High School look and fell in love with the classy, preppy look.
    My mom and I always say "monogram everything"! Etsy is our favorite place to find affordable monogram clothes and accessories. I'm obsessed- from my monogram baseball hat, variety of pocket tees and tank tops, stickers, tumbler, and so much more.

Essentials to a preppy style:
1. Anything and everything monogram. Don't forget it. 
2. Classic black handbag and clutch
3. Sperrys 
4. Big- flashy watch and chunky jewelry
5. Fur /or puffy vest
6. Button down
7. Booties
8. Rain boots
9. Southern tees
10. Pearls

My favorite brands have to be Marley&Lilly, Micheal Kors, Banana Republic, JCrew, Louis Vittion, and Tory Burch. No- I do not and cannot afford to buy all of this for myself. The high brand names are all thanks to my Grandma. In addition to what my grandma so willingly passes down to us, I try to find great deals for the brand names I love. Between JCrew outlet, TJ Max, and shopping those sales, I always find great deals. (Coupons and timing is key!) 

In no way does this mean that I strictly buy from these stores. We all love those good finds at Forever21. If you say you don't, we know you are lying.

XOXO
G

No comments:

Post a Comment